Firewalking teaches a profound lesson about the power of the mind, and the effect that our thoughts and beliefs have on our experience of reality. It shows us the vastness of human potential. And most importantly, it helps us to shift the energy of fear. For thousands of years, cultures all around the world have practiced the ancient ritual of firewalking. For those of you whose connection with fire is deep, for those of you who fear fire and are intrigued with its ability to transform, for those of you who are ready to move forward into your lives with focus and intention, come and join in healing community as we walk through our fears, let go of limitations that do not serve, and celebrate our triumphs! You need only bring your curiosity, your desire to walk the fire and/or your desire to move forward from personal patterns and obstacles. All those who attend will avail themselves of the healing properties of the fire whether they walk the coals or not.
There are many reasons to attend a firewalk. Perhaps:
● You are feeling stuck and confused about what to do next in your life.
● You want to celebrate an achievement or rite of passage.
● You are open to a new experience.
● You are curious about what happens at a firewalk.
● You are ready to face your fear and move forward.
● You want to break through limiting beliefs.
● You want to learn to say No to what is keeping you stuck.
● You would like to learn to say Yes to your dreams and stop living to please others.
● You are ready to stop hiding. You are ready to ignite truth and move forward.
● Everyone arrives. Welcome!
● Check-in and Complete Registration
● Welcome and Introductions
● Purpose and intention for the workshop
● Personal intention setting for the evening
● Facing Our Fears
● Teaching the Body new ways to respond to Fear
● Clearing out old limitations and old stories
● Why do we Firewalk
● What are the gifts of Firewalking and how does it help me ● LIVE
● History of Firewalking
● How to Firewalk
● Celebration with Live Drumming at the Fire
There are many benefits to Firewalking, which is why after thousands of years we still are doing it! Here are a few reasons I can think of:
● To face fear and teach the body how to move forward and make decisions,while in fear, can effect great change in patterned responses to fear (such as the fight, flight or freeze responses)
● To deconstruct old beliefs that are not life serving (such as “I can’t”)
● To move through perceived obstacles and limitations
● To welcome and embrace the element of fire and utilize its medicine in a new and profound way
● To expand your current realm of possibility
● To purify the body and increase vitality
When you listen to the voice of your soul, and take action on its behalf, all things become possible.
Firewalking teaches a profound lesson about the power of the mind, and the effect that our thoughts and beliefs have on our experience of reality. It is a practical way of confirming our instincts and validating our intuition.
Firewalking provides an unforgettable visual image to accompany our thoughts and beliefs. It shows us the vastness of human potential. And most importantly, it helps us to shift the energy of fear.